[pmwiki-users] Disable Markup

The Editor editor at fast.st
Mon Aug 7 15:12:58 CDT 2006

Hi all,

I have a pulldown menu (using FAST Data) that pulls up all the pages
in my members area.  I click one, and it goes to that page.  All works
fine except for certain names which trigger the following kind of
source code, significantly messing things up (note option 2):

<option value=Profiles.Aherpin>Aherpin
<option value=<span class='wikiword'>Profiles.BEElest01</span>><span
class='wikiword'>BEElest01</span>
<option value=Profiles.Carla>Carla

If I add to my config file,   DisableMarkup("wikilink");   it gets rid
of the extra span code, but then I have a display problem on my skin.
Basically, I am using a table with a gif background using

style='background-image:url([=http://mysite/path/image.file=])'

When I disable the wikiword markup the table gif disappears, and is
converted to a clickable link to the gif.  So if I could just disable
the wikiword markup for a section of my page, that would be ideal.

PS.  I tried (:nolinkwikiword:) but it had no effect on the pulldown menu.

Thanks in advance,

Cheers,
Caveman