[pmwiki-users] How Can I Get Rid of the "vspace" classes?

Andrew Standfield andy at scruffyco.com
Wed Aug 9 23:38:37 CDT 2006

Thanks, Pm.

By doing a search for that variable at pmwiki.org, I discovered the
$HTMLStylesFmt variable and put

$HTMLStylesFmt = '';

in my config.php file. My guess was right that it suppressed PmWiki's
CSS.

This is what I truly love about PmWiki. So many other publishing
engines; be it blogs, CMS, or wiki; will push certain HTML on to a
generated page, and make it a monumental task to suppress that output
and just get straight markup. The fact that PmWiki's variables are
all so well documented and accessible to developers is one of the
main reasons I feel it's the best publishing engine I've ever used.

BTW, ignore my earlier request about the break tags. I figured out
it's just the difference between [[<<]] and \\.

And I guess I can use custom mark up to generate a blockquote tag,
although if there's already markup for it, I'd rather use that (I
just can't find it on pmwiki.org).

Andy Standfield
http://www.vertigo25.com/
http://www.ipodnirvana.com/