[pmwiki-users] Can subversion update remote server

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Aug 10 11:15:59 CDT 2006

On Thu, Aug 10, 2006 at 11:08:19AM -0400, Gregory Martyn wrote:
> If you have the skills required, the best solution is a post-commit
> hook on your subversion server. Check the hooks dir in your
> subversion repository (not the working copy).

I think the original request was for a way to easily update files
on a remote server that doesn't have an svn client installed.

Or, rephrased, I think that Pico is looking for a way to do
the equivalent of "svn update" on a system that doesn't have
svn installed.

The svn server here is the one on pmwiki.org, and clearly
we're not doing commit hooks there.  :-)

Thanks,

Pm