[pmwiki-users] Converting Static HTML to wiki

Suroop Mohan Chandran suroopmc at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 10 21:29:05 CDT 2006

Aargh. Yeah it is pretty good, but I think I have more complications in my web-pages than I thought! Thanks for the help!

Suroop

mike moller <mike.moller at gmail.com> wrote: Hi Suroop

I recently used this tool
http://diberri.dyndns.org/wikipedia/html2wiki/

I converted the pages on a small site pretty easily - takes a small amount of post conversion editing but there's no major effort involved. I guess I took about 5 minutes per page to do the conversions and then the final edit

good luck
--
Mike Moller
Lallybroch Alpacas

On 8/11/06, Suroop Mohan Chandran <suroopmc at yahoo.com> wrote: I'm trying to setup my own wiki. I currently have a website which consists of mostly static web pages, all in HTML. Is there a quick way that I can import those pages into my wiki setup, without having to manually edit pages?

Thanks

Suroop

Suroop Mohan Chandran
Security Management Center Engineer,