[pmwiki-users] two questions : cookie authentication & wikilib.d publishing

EuGeNe eugene at boardkulture.com
Sat Aug 12 00:32:16 CDT 2006

Jean-Fabrice [gmail] wrote:

> Question 1 :
> I would like to know if there's an easy way (or perhaps a recipe I
> didn't found already) to have a welcome page asking for authentication
> and giving access to the wiki instead of using basic authentication.

Maybe http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/AuthUser or
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/UserAuth

I am a very happy user of the latest I am sure you could customize the
welcome page if you wanted to.

> Question 2 :
> I would like to be abble to publish directly into wikilib.d (i.e in my
> wikifarm.d) in order to update shared information for all wiki. The
> editform page of the main wiki could have two publish button : one for
> publishing in its wiki.d and the other for publishing in the
> wikilib.d.

You can share a wikigroup across several wikifarms see
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/SharedPages ... I guess that's what
you want to do.

EuGeNe