[pmwiki-users] Help with FAST Data, Please

The Editor editor at fast.st
Sun Aug 13 10:35:21 CDT 2006

Hi Glenn

Sorry I couldn't get to this earlier, but just now I went to the test
page you suggested  "http://gbwiki.baylor.edu/TestFast/Add1" and added
the parameter for the data page which was missing, (but should default
to "Data-Group.Name" when not included), and also put the
dataretrieval code in the same page.

It worked perfect for me.  When I first loaded the page it pulled up
data not found (indicating the data page did not exist).  Then I
filled out the form, and submitted it.  The page automatically
reloaded, and pulled out the info as page variables down below.  The
data page also shows up on the pagelist.

Let me know if you still have questions.  Or if you are having some
problem I'm not seeing.  Maybe you just omitted the "-" in the default
for the data storage page. I may need to do some testing to see if the
problem is that the default value for the datapage is not working, as
I generally set it manually.

Note: in the next version coming out, there will be built in new
member account creation and login authentication, plus extremely
flexible email capabilities in the recipe.  It will also somewhat
slightly rewritten so the order of the fields becomes a little more
important. Another post on that when the recipe is done.  I'm stuck on
when devilishly perplexing php "glitch" I can't seem to solve.

Cheers,
Caveman