[pmwiki-users] new installation, noob admin, help with editing sandingbox, plz

Kathryn Andersen kat_lists at katspace.homelinux.org
Sun Aug 13 22:16:47 CDT 2006

On Sun, Aug 13, 2006 at 07:40:20PM -0700, Dave Whitney wrote:
>            I've installed pmwiki on a server, FC4... lighttpd webserver, php 5.something installed.  I've got pmwiki seemingly working, yet when I try to practice in the sand box, I get the following:  (what am I doing wrong?  thx, Dave)
>
> Main /
>            WikiSandboxActionEdit
>    The page "Main.WikiSandboxActionEdit" doesn't exist.    (Create Main.WikiSandboxActionEdit)

Hmm, the page should be
Main.WikiSandbox
and the action should be "edit"

So it should be something like

http://www.example.com/pmwiki?n=Main.WikiSandbox&action=edit

or, if you are using CleanUrls

http://www.example.com/pmwiki/Main/WikiSandbox?action=edit

How are you trying to access the sandbox?

Kathryn Andersen