[pmwiki-users] FAST Data Project--Email

Ian Barton lists at manor-farm.org
Tue Aug 15 02:08:26 CDT 2006

> I seem to recall there was some kind of adjustment that had to be made
> to apache in order to get the mail function to work on windows systems
> (I have XP).  I tried checking the ML archives, but couldn't seem to
> guess the right search phrase cause couldn't find anything.  Anyone
> know how to get this to working?

Can't help specifically with Windows, as we are now a Windows free
house:) However, I think that you will find that it's PHP that actually
does the emailing, so the PHP docs would be the place to look.

You could also try using something like phpmailer, which would give you
a much higher level of logging and feedback.

Ian.