[pmwiki-users] upload triangle

christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 02:44:00 CDT 2006

On Tue, 15 Aug 2006, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> (Actually, it's very likely that (:attachlist:) will be substantially
> revised fairly soon.)

Would you mind giving me some information on that?  I've been working on
my own version of attachlist, and thought I'd soon release an updated
script that others can actually install/configure.

What's important for me is being able to handle directory trees.

I also have some ideas for improvement such as:
* Allowing globbing
* Using prefixes to map to predefined directories

cheers
/Christian