[pmwiki-users] sorry i english problem with the cookbook : FastSearch

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed Aug 16 09:54:25 CDT 2006

On Wed, Aug 16, 2006 at 04:26:25PM +0200, worm wrote:
> hi all
>
> i don t understand the explication off the :
> "Edit the pagelist.php script and comment out the MakePageList function"

Actually, I would suggest not using the FastSearch recipe, as
PmWiki now has a built-in indexing system which should speed things
up already (see the note at the top of the recipe).

At any rate, I don't know if the FastSearch recipe has been updated
to be compatible with the latest versions of PmWiki.