[pmwiki-users] Email response management system

Hans hans.bracker at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 16 12:49:09 CDT 2006

On 16/08/06, kirpi at kirpi.it <kirpi at kirpi.it> wrote:
> The hard part (to me) would be to let the page contents jump into a
> textarea when clicking on the links, and then add more contents as
> long as I keep on clicking.

It would be easier to create a form using radio buttons, which can be
selected in any number.
Each radio button will be programmed to deliver the content of the
associated page into the email. This would work if you got a static,
fixed base of knowledge base pages, but not a dynamic pagelist, which
automatically reflects changes in the knowledgebase group, i.e. page
additions. For each page addition you would need to create by hand
another radio button.

Anyway, just some ideas of mine for your project.

~Hans