[pmwiki-users] How to load only one part of page?

Chris Cox ccox at airmail.net
Wed Aug 16 17:45:46 CDT 2006

Clemens Gruber wrote:

> P.S:: @Chris: I think ?action=source isn't the right one, cause of the
> _externally_ use, or, Ben?

You're probably right... I mean... it's Ben... he would know that.
(I would think).

Still... you can do action=source to get the source from an external
site (duh).  Or am I just misunderstanding everyone today....
Perhaps I'm looking for more ambiguity in Ben's request than
is actually there (I do that sometimes).

Producing an empty skin is pretty easy :) ... if that's all
he is wanting (so I wouldnt' think that was it either??).