[pmwiki-users] How can I prevent pmwiki from automatically changing url text to link?

Kai Wen vanship85 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 11:49:36 CDT 2006

Hi.

The process that occurs the problem as the title is a bit complicated. First
I use a new defined markup to include another page into the current page,
like
(:ShowTest:)
This markup shows the content of Test.Test and more important it replaces
any word of "$MyInfo" in Test.Test page to an url text, such as
http://www.google.com. When the content of Test.Test page is like
[[$MyInfo | Google]]
In the current page, my new markup function loads the content of
Test.Testpage, replaces all "$MyInfo" in the content into "
http://www.google.com" which becomes
[[http://www.google.com | Google]]
Then the function return MarkupToHTML() of the replaced content of
Test.Testpage to replace the markup (:ShowTest:). I think it should
show the html as
<a class='urllink' href='http://www.google.com' rel='nofollow'>Google/a>
But surprisingly, it shows me that
<a class='urllink' href='<a class='urllink' href='http://www.google.com'
rel='nofollow'>http://www.google.com</a>' rel='nofollow'>Google</a>
It seems that it add link to the url text "http://www.google.com" again!

How can I solve this problem? Maybe prevent it from automatically changing
the bare url into link?

Thanks