[pmwiki-users] bookmarklet on wiki page

JB jbit at ev1.net
Thu Aug 17 22:51:24 CDT 2006

H. Fox wrote:
> I don't know the answer to your bookmarklet question, but I'd suggest
> using access keys instead of bookmarklets.
>
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/AccessKeys

I like the button.  I do not like access keys.
People using the wiki can choose to use the
accesss keys if they want, but I bet they
won't.  The people this wiki is targeted at do
not want to take time to learn which access
keys to use.  Anyone can see a button, and with
the proper label they will instintivly know what
it does - no real "learning" involved.

The answer to your bookmarklet question is here:

  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Bookmarklet