[pmwiki-users] User level for this forum? a cry for help (was Blogging support?)

Tom celok at gmx.net
Sat Aug 19 03:49:50 CDT 2006

Hi all,

while i totally understand the positions stated here, i would like to
offer help, if i can.

That is: If someone has problems understanding something in English, i
am more than willing to help translating it. However being a simple
mind, i am only proficient in English and my native tongue: German.

@kirpi: I remember reading, that you work for the German National
Tourist Board, so i assume that you speak German. So please don't
hesitate to ask for translation, as there are some Germans here on the list.

Best Regards from Bavaria,
Tom