[pmwiki-users] any solution to get a full customizable login prompt ?

Jean-Fabrice [gmail] jeanfabrice at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 09:09:06 CDT 2006

Hi,

I've a read protected wiki ($DefaultPasswrd['read']='id:*) using
authuser, and I would like to know if there's a solution to get a full
customizable authform.
I tried to add (:noleft:)(:noright):(notitle:)(:noheader:)(:nofooter:)
and attr read @nopass to the actual Site.AuthForm without any success
:
When I browse the wiki homepage (Main.Homepage), I got a login prompt
in the main area plus a blank space instead of sidebar plus usual
headers and footers. How can I get a full customizable login page
(like Main.LoginPage in userauth recipe) ?

Jean-Fabrice