[pmwiki-users] Google Analytics

kirpi at kirpi.it kirpi at kirpi.it
Sat Aug 19 14:56:45 CDT 2006

>> Pm:
>> Although it's quite easy to use config.php to enable Google Analytics.
>> I'm thinking of adding support directly into the core to simplify
it for administrators.

> Joachim
> How about a recipe?

Although not a standard yet, Google Analytics is widespread indeed,
and more will likely be.

Patrick is right in writing that enabling GA "by hand" is rather easy.
So, Joachim, right for this reason I guess that looking for a recipe,
downloading, installing and setting it, equals the effort (and maybe
surpasses it).

If an action is to be taken about GA, I vote for having the code
within the pmwiki core.

Luigi