[pmwiki-users] Group & subgroup behavior

Joachim Durchholz jo at durchholz.org
Sat Aug 19 17:09:03 CDT 2006

Stirling Westrup schrieb:
> How should folks modify the proposals page? I read it and it wasn't
> clear how you wanted folks to submit stuff. Should they build a proposal
> page and link to it, or add a new section with their proposal, or what?

A new section is probably best.

I'm unsure what kind of syntactic variation would be helpful right now,
though.
Having the parent page of the current page assume the "current group"
role cuts down on the syntactic possibilities (which is good). I'm not
sure what the remaining possibilities are, though.

Regards,
Jo