[pmwiki-users] any solution to get a full customizable login prompt ?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sat Aug 19 17:51:05 CDT 2006

On Sat, Aug 19, 2006 at 04:09:06PM +0200, Jean-Fabrice [gmail] wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've a read protected wiki ($DefaultPasswrd['read']='id:*) using
> authuser, and I would like to know if there's a solution to get a full
> customizable authform.
> I tried to add (:noleft:)(:noright):(notitle:)(:noheader:)(:nofooter:)
> and attr read @nopass to the actual Site.AuthForm without any success
> :
> When I browse the wiki homepage (Main.Homepage), I got a login prompt
> in the main area plus a blank space instead of sidebar plus usual
> headers and footers. How can I get a full customizable login page
> (like Main.LoginPage in userauth recipe) ?

Interesting... I just tried (:noleft:), (:noright:), etc., in
Site.AuthForm, and you're correct that it doesn't work.  After
looking at the code I know *why* it doesn't work, but I'm not sure
how best to fix it at the moment...

(...Pm thinks for a few seconds, and...)

...oh, wait, yes I do!  If you want only the AuthForm to appear,
with absolutely no other headers and footers, then you can do the
following in config.php:

    $AuthPromptFmt = array(&$HTMLStartFmt,
      'page:$SiteGroup.AuthForm', &$HTMLEndFmt);

This effectively bypasses the skin defaults and produces a bare-bones
HTML page, with just the contents of the Site.AuthForm itself.