[pmwiki-users] trying to help

JB jbit at ev1.net
Mon Aug 21 02:15:16 CDT 2006

I was trying to help.

Since PM deprecated terms "Simple Tables" and  "AdvancedTables"
and renamed table documention pages from "SimpleTables" to "Tables"
and from Advanced Tables" to "TableDirectives" I thought I would
fix up some other pages to match this.

In the cookbook I created a page called "FormattingTables" and
pasted in the same code from the "FormattingSimpleTables" page.
Then I replaced the code in the "FormattingSimpleTables" page
with a redirect to the new "FormattingTables" page.

Now all the colors are gone.

PM, can you fix this or tell me how to do it?

BTW, I created 3 new recipes:

I have 3 recipes that will provide solutions to this:

    * http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/AdvancedTableDirectives
    *
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/SimplifiedAdvancedTableDirectives
    * http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/SourceCodeHorizontalLines