[pmwiki-users] SectionEdit problem

Marc Cooper gmane at auxbuss.com
Mon Aug 21 09:32:01 CDT 2006

Inigo Aldazabal Mensa said...
> Inigo Aldazabal Mensa wrote:
>
> > Hi. First of all, hello to everybody at the list. My first post here.
> >
> > Now, the problem regarding SectionEdit is, if I get to a sectioned page
> > through eg Main.mypage it works perfect, but, if I get to the page through
> > Main.mypage?action=view , the "edit section" links do not appear. This I
> > checked it consistently through various pages.
> >
> > Any idea to fix this? Is there something I am  missing or doing wrong?

> No ideas anyone?
>
> Could anyone please tell me which is the difference when accessing a page
> between the plain page link and the link plus ?action=view ?
>
> Any clues as to which direction should  I look for this?
>
> Thanks for your help and regards

I don't think that ?action=view is a valid action. The docs and a quick
grep didn't uncover anything. Also, if you try ?action=fred, this will
do what you are seeing. Rather than ?action=view, simply append nothing
to the URL.

--
Best,
Marc

If god made us the way we are, how come he built us out of spare chimp
parts?