[pmwiki-users] Maximum page-width in Katskin

Hans hans.bracker at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 22 12:16:52 CDT 2006

> In both cases it has no effect whatsoever on the width of the site in IE.
> This may be because it is using several CSS files.
>
> How can I best put them in one css file?
> What is the best way if you're using a skin to simplify the whole css,
> so that I cannot overlook values from other css file?

Using several cvss files should not matter.
I like using several, I keep one for layout, one for color setings,
one for font settings etc.

If you have the same css property assigned different values in
different files, the latest loaded file will overturn a value from a
previous loaded file.

And if you use pub/css/local.css file, it will get loaded last
normally, so any definitions there should stick.

~Hans