[pmwiki-users] ldap authentication & active directory

Gregory Martyn GMartyn at JudicialTitle.com
Tue Aug 22 17:00:33 CDT 2006

Hi all,

I'm new to ldap, so please forgive me.

We're running active directory here at work. I can browse the directory
using ldapadmin by pointing it to our active directory server. I tell it
that Base is "CN=Users,DC=judicialtitle,DC=com", put in my email address
and password and get a list of all the users. An anonymous bind doesn't
work.

How do I get pmwiki to use this?

The information on AuthUser with the ldap:// example is a little bit
over my head.

Thanks.

Gregory Martyn

The Judicial Title Insurance Agency LLC
800 Westchester Avenue Ste S340
Rye Brook, NY 10573
(914) 381-6700 x420

www.judicialtitle.com

All email sent to or from The Judicial Title Insurance Agency LLC corporate email system is subject to archival, monitoring and/or review by The Judicial Title Insurance Agency LLC personnel. The information contained in this electronic transmission is legally privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this transmission is not the intended recipient, or an authorized representative of the recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by return email and delete the message and any attachments from your system.