[pmwiki-users] Google Analytics

Allister Jenks arj at zkarj.co.nz
Wed Aug 23 00:37:07 CDT 2006

On 8/23/06, Alan Hoyle <alanh at email.unc.edu> wrote:
> I am personally in favor of adding the option to Core as well.  I run
> a few instances of PmWiki and use Google Analytics on a couple of
> them.

I was in favour too, but given the size/complexity of PM's recipe I
think we can be happy enough with the (now) status quo.  It's hardly
likely to be compromised by any upgrades in the foreseeable future,
it's compatible with all skins and is so easily implemented that we
can mostly forget about it once installed.  My config.php has so much
other stuff in it that I will worry about more than this!

--
Allister