[pmwiki-users] Using PmWiki for authoring a book

Tom Backer Johnsen backer at psych.uib.no
Thu Aug 24 04:10:38 CDT 2006

Some colleagues and I ara planning a textbook, and one of the ideas
that came up was to use a wiki to collaborate on the text.  Does
anybody have experience in this direction?

I have downloaded PmWiki and have just started looking at it.  With my
very limited experience with the subject I am wondering how to set it
up.  At least part of the project would have to be at least password
protected against unwanted editing, perhaps invisible to other that
the authors as well.

Any suggestions as to how to set the thing up?

Tom