[pmwiki-users] create pages externally through bash- / php-script?

Thomas -Balu- Walter list+pmwiki-users at b-a-l-u.de
Thu Aug 24 04:44:54 CDT 2006

Hello all,

is there a way to create / update a page using an external script?

The idea is to daily ask our routers for their configuration and update
their corresponding wiki pages. Simply POSTing a new page will get
difficult as all pages are password protected.

What I've noticed while playing with this idea is that pmwiki pages get
saved even if nothing was changed. I wonder if this should be changed so
it only get's saved if the content differs?

     Balu