[pmwiki-users] CSS for one (or all) tag in _a single_ page (inline or in head)

Clemens Gruber cgruber at uni-osnabrueck.de
Thu Aug 24 11:55:10 CDT 2006

Hi Patrick,

so I have to edit (as admin) per FTP a file on the webserver. Can I have
the same effect by any PmWiki directive on the web interface?

Clemens

--
Clemens Gruber (Dipl.-Psychologe)
  Zentrum zur Unterstuetzung virtueller Lehre

Schloss-Strasse 9, Raum E07, D-49074 Osnabrueck

E-Mail:  cgruber at uni-osnabrueck.de

Telefon: (05 41) 969-6505 oder
         (05 41) 969-6501 (Sekretariat)
Fax:     (05 41) 969-16505