[pmwiki-users] CSS for one (or all) tag in _a single_ page (inline or in head)

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Aug 24 12:31:11 CDT 2006

On Thu, Aug 24, 2006 at 10:26:02AM -0700, Andrew Standfield wrote:
> Clemens,
>
> I think what you may want is the stylepage.php solution by Hans. You
> can find it near the bottom of the CSS in Wiki Pages Recipe: http://
> pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/CSSInWikiPages
>
> After installing, it allows you to make a wiki page that you put
> standard CSS declarations in. You can then call it from any other
> page using (:stylepage Group.ExamplePage:).

I hadn't noticed this particular recipe -- it's excellent.

So far I've been reluctant to allow any sort of direct CSS
modification through pages because it might make it possible
for malicious authors to do bad things to the site.  But having
an administrative CSS-via-wiki-page option seems like it could
be worthwhile.

I'd love to hear others' opinions about this.