[pmwiki-users] create pages externally through bash- / php-script?

Thomas -Balu- Walter list+pmwiki-users at b-a-l-u.de
Fri Aug 25 04:58:40 CDT 2006

On Thu, Aug 24, 2006 at 04:33:59PM -0500, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> Pretty nice, except you still have to write the GetRouterConfig()
> function.  :-)

Stop doing that, Pm.
Every time I have some weird ideas and ask for hints on how I might
implement them, you paste extremely elegant solutions.

This always makes me feel like a worm under your magnificence ;o).

     Balu
PS: Of course I want to save the history - seeing what was changed in
the router config is the main reason behind this idea ;)