[pmwiki-users] UrlApproval only for selected groups?

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Sat Aug 26 10:08:44 CDT 2006

Saturday, August 26, 2006, 3:25:53 PM, Stefan wrote:

> Is there a way to only approve links which are in selected
> groups? I would like to secure a group used for comments, created with the
> commentboxplus recipe. The Main group is passwort protected anyway, so
> no need for approval.

Just include th eurl aproval script as a local group configuration.
Either create a php file like config.php in local/ directory
called with the group name: MyCommentsGroup.php
and add there :
  include_once('scripts/urlapprove.php');
  $UnapprovedLinkCountMax = 10; # or what your preference is

or do the same in config.php with a conditional:

$group = PageVar($pagename, '$Group');
if ($group=='MyCommentsGroup') {
  include_once('scripts/urlapprove.php');
  $UnapprovedLinkCountMax = 10; # or what your preference is
}

Hans

--
Best regards,