[pmwiki-users] PITS 657: Link Titles. Status?

Clemens Gruber cgruber at uni-osnabrueck.de
Sun Aug 27 07:22:01 CDT 2006

Allister Jenks wrote:

>Where'd we all get to with the Link Titles stuff?  I see there is a
>recipe, but PITS 657 suggests it had been targetted for one of the
>(long ago) betas for 2.1.

Hi, there is a title attribute (title=...) for images, s. Version
2.0.beta52 (29-Jul-2005), http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/ChangeLog.

I think there should be _no_ default title for links! Btw be carefull
and do not mistake the behavior of alt- and title-tag in IE and Mozilla.
Unfortunately the alt tag is implemented wrong in IE. It is displayed
even when an image exists.

Clemens