[pmwiki-users] By way of introduction

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sun Aug 27 10:31:06 CDT 2006

On Sun, Aug 27, 2006 at 10:12:34AM -0500, Ross Bomber wrote:
> How the hell do i block you guys' email?  I get about 100 emails from
> pmwiki-users and its pretty rediculous.

Yes, pmwiki-users can be pretty high-volume at times.

You can receive the messages in "digest" format if you wish,
which will reduce the number of messages down to fewer messages
per day.  Go to http://www.pmichaud.com/mailman/options/pmwiki-users,
log in with your email address and mailing list password, and turn
on the "Set Digest Mode" option.

If you just want to know when new releases of PmWiki are available,
try subscribing to the pmwiki-announce mailing list instead of
pmwiki-users.  (http://www.pmichaud.com/mailman/listinfo/pmwiki-announce)

Pm