[pmwiki-users] wikifarm question -- Farm:FieldName markup

Ben Wilson dausha at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 21:34:13 CDT 2006

On 28 Aug 2006 13:03:20 +1200, John Rankin <john.rankin at affinity.co.nz> wrote:
> First, thanks to Pm for adding a $LocalDir variable.
>
> If we introduce a local customisation to add
>     Farm:Field1(/GroupA(/PageB)?)? markup
> is that likely to conflict with anything?

I have a better suggestion. First, have the field be lowercase. This
way, you can retain the CleanUrls without much of a problem. For
example:

http://www.example.org/field1/GroupA
http://www.example.org/field2/GroupX

Then, use Intermap markup to move between wiki fields.

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/InterMap

 I have a site where I do this. However, as I've beem moving my local
directories and wiki.d to non-web accessible areas, things are in a
bit of a lurch.

--
Ben Wilson
"All this worldly wisdom was once the unamiable heresy of some wise man." HDT