[pmwiki-users] privately upgrading from v1 to v2?

Matt Vance mvance at pobox.com
Tue Aug 29 20:02:49 CDT 2006

I've been running pmwiki in the UseV1WikiD mode for months and I've been
putting off the ConvertV1WikiD step. I already screwed up once
(overwriting the V2 changes I'd made) and had to have files restored
from backup. It seems odd to perform the migration steps on a public
page. Is there any way to perform the migration process "offline"? I
know it won't take long, but I'm wary of someone inadvertently fouling
up the upgrade or rushing again a fouling it up myself.

Thanks,
Matt
http://www.minezone.org/