[pmwiki-users] Comments in page

The Editor editor at fast.st
Wed Aug 30 07:55:21 CDT 2006

Tom,

Just a thought--you could combine this with the FAST Data recipe
allowing you to use a simple input form to save any number of comments
(either as specific fields, or as a running log) and then retrieve
them very easily in the post it notes like wikistyles suggested by the
others.

I'm working on my forum section right now and it was a snap to create
multiple forums, each fully commented, etc., and even emailable.
(I'll be putting up a live demo once I can work through a little
pagelist problem).  Anyway, you might find it worth exploring.

As for the others, where is the css for
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/Note.  That was quite cool.

Cheers,
Caveman