[pmwiki-users] Documentation update moans

Marc Cooper gmane at auxbuss.com
Wed Aug 30 12:14:09 CDT 2006

Hi,

I just upgraded from .11 to .18, and am wondering what inspired the
following:

- FAQ: Red bold text!
    The first bit of typographical work of the devil also refers to a
    non-existant page.
    The second bit of typographical work of the devil masks a URL.

- Passwords:
    To set a password on an individual wiki page
      "(Only "nopass" worked for me - lty)"

- The 'Other Variables' page has lost a swathe of entries. Some appear
  to have moved elsewhere, but some are now absent. For example,
  $EnableIMSCaching; $EnableStopWatch; and so on.
  * The bottom of this page is unrelated to the text. I've kept the
    'old' venison.

One final wish: is there any reason that 'Documentation Index' has line
breaks in it? It makes it difficult to scan - although nowhere near as
difficult as the Cookbook index, which is just horrible.

--
Best,
Marc