[pmwiki-users] (no subject)

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed Aug 30 12:27:55 CDT 2006

On Wed, Aug 30, 2006 at 01:19:53PM -0400, Ed Pantaleano wrote:
> This is my first time setting up a wiki, so I may be completely missing
> something obvious, but I couldn't find anything documenting this problem.
>
> The wiki has had no changes done to it as of yet.  When I try to edit the
> sidebar, it instead brings itself to the edit main.homepage.  The wiki skin
> formatting disappears, and I'm left with a strange jumble of links.  First I
> tried using IE instead of Firefox, but that had the same problem.  I started
> with 2.1.15, but have since tried clean installs of 2.1.14 and currently
> 2.1.13 and each time I have the same issue.  Check my site out at
> www.luminarias.us and try to edit the sidebar so you are seeing what I am
> seeing. Is this a config problem, am I missing a file, or is this a site
> problem?

What webserver software is this site using?

At any rate, the problem seems to be that PmWiki is getting incorrect
values for $ScriptUrl (because the webserver isn't following the CGI
standard).  Try setting it explicitly in the local/config.php file:

    $ScriptUrl = 'http://www.luminarias.us/index.php';