[pmwiki-users] #pmwiki on freenode

Thomas -Balu- Walter list+pmwiki-users at b-a-l-u.de
Wed Aug 30 15:00:54 CDT 2006

Hello everyone,

I'm just doing a little advertising here for the #pmwiki-channel on the
Freenode-IRC-network, since most people are a little quiet in there it
might be nice if others join and help making the channel a little more
active.

You might as well talk to our one and only master Pm there - but if you
do, make sure you know who you are talking to... ;)

[Pm doing some support]
<sda> I'll take a look into it! thanks :)
<sda> okay. this is exactly what I wanted. I don't know if you have
      anything specific to do with the project, but I must say I'm
      impressed with it.
<pmichaud> oh, I have a little to do with it, yes :-)
<pmichaud> and thanks, glad you're impressed with it

    Balu