[pmwiki-users] Great pagelist question...

The Editor editor at fast.st
Wed Aug 30 15:30:41 CDT 2006

Patrick,

I looked at the test page and it is awesome.  Should work perfect!  I
think you should move it into core right away!  :)  Or at least
release the code for others to experiment with.  Exciting.

One question, through:

Since my recipe saves the data as field="value" in the wiki page,
rather than field: value, does this mean it won't work for me? or that
I will have to do something different with the recipe?  I could set up
a third section of each data page for these kind of values. Or I could
change the formatting I use--though the " " seem to help with
saving/retrieving data properly. Would it be possible to make the
quote marks optional (ie strippable)?

What do you suggest?  I already have several hundred member data
files. But I'm willing to rework them if I must...

Cheers,
Caveman