[pmwiki-users] Documentation update moans

mike moller mike.moller at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 23:19:35 CDT 2006

Well I dunno, apart from a few small snafus that have crept in, have been
apologised for, and will be corrected shortly I really can't see much that's
worth griping about. This whole thing is a live, well supported co-operative
venture as good as, and probably more responsive, than just about anything
I've seen around in the open source arena.

In such a milleu there will always be the odd piece of the jigsaw that fails
to fit by a millimetre or two - the ones that matter get the quick reaction
that is justified by their impact. Minor issues in documentation is quite
another matter and need to be granted a measure of pragmatic leeway. As a
general principle if one finds a problem one can/should fix it. The people
who raise such issues are usually the ones who are effected by them and the
best contribution they can make to the community surely is to "put in the
fix" before it becomes an irritation to others?
--
Mike Moller
Lallybroch Alpacas