[pmwiki-users] Annoncement: DomTT

JB jbit at ev1.net
Thu Aug 31 03:13:10 CDT 2006

Dom,

According to

  http://www.mojavelinux.com/projects/domtooltip/HOWTO.html

  "In order to use the fading feature, you must include the
  library fadomatic.js in your web page. See examples #5."

It also says

  "In order to drag tooltips, you must include the library
  domTT_drag.js in your web page. See example #4"

I could never get fading to work.  I searched through
your code and found no references to this file anywhere.
I image that dragging a tooltip does not work either.
Can you fix this or am I doing something wrong?

Also, can you setup a PMWiki test page that has every
example like at:

  http://www.mojavelinux.com/cooker/demos/domTT/toc.html

but done inside a PMWiki?