[pmwiki-users] FAST Data Live DEMO

The Editor editor at fast.st
Thu Aug 31 13:27:23 CDT 2006

Just a note to those that came by earlier to look at the demo site I
put up, that I made some fixes to the forums, and it is working a bit
better right now.  Come back and take another look.

http://www.fast.st/fastwiki/data/index.php

I guess I was a bit too eager to announce it without really testing
it.  That's what I get for trying to release anything at 2:00 in the
morning!  :)

I'll add more features and samples in the future, as they are
requested or become available.  I'm working on an awesome instant
messaging system for my site at the moment.

To look at the code generating this site, it is almost all contained
in a dozen or so GroupHeader pages.  So look there if the source code
comes up blank. Almost every other page (except the data pages) are
dynamically created.

Cheers,
Caveman