[pmwiki-users] group title

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Wed Dec 6 08:05:23 CST 2006

Wednesday, December 6, 2006, 1:59:40 PM, Dominique wrote:

>> It didn't works. Maybe with pmwiki in french ? Maybe with SpaceWikiWords
>> ? I change the .tmpl file with $GroupTitle, and the name of the group is
>> displayed with the string "title" !
>>
> have you tried using something like below in your .tmpl file?

>  <title><!--markup:<:block>{$GroupTitle}--></title>

$GroupTitle should really work as well in a tmpl file.(does for me)

I wonder if something else may be interfering, like the markup
extension recipe, which has a title spaced function, which may give
problems.

In any case one could put {$GroupTitle} in a wiki page as a test
to see if the GroupTitle script does anything at all.

Hans