[pmwiki-users] Page Titles with Spaces

Scott Connard connard at dsg-inc.com
Thu Dec 7 15:16:50 CST 2006

On 12/7/06, Sivakatirswami <katir at hindu.org> wrote:

> I'm seeing this peculiar behavior where PMwiki is generating a
> space in
> the link text of default page titles.
>
> create link:
>
> TODOs-LandManagement.test
>
> OK, we get the normal question mark for non-existent page... click
> on the  link to create the new page and we have group name in the page
> title... with a space in it.
>
> TOD Os-LandManagement

What I've done to overcome this issue is to define a custom local/
group.php file with $GroupSpaced defined in it which is what I use in
the skin's .tmpl file instead of $Group.

For example, in local/TODOs-LandManagement.php:

<?php if (!defined('PmWiki')) exit();
$FmtPV['$Groupspaced'] = "TODOs-LandManagement";

Scott.