[pmwiki-users] Global Header (or footer) in PMWiki - location

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Sun Dec 10 06:30:06 CST 2006

Sunday, December 10, 2006, 12:17:16 PM, The wrote:

> PS.  Hans, is there a way to disable that part of the skins with
> something lik (:noAllGroupHeader:) or are we locked into it for every
> page?  I also suspect there are pages Sivaka won't want this showing
> up, and would like to disable it.  Or perhaps even better, he might
> like to set it so it only shows up in groups like:

> TODOS-Project1, TODOS-Project2.

If you set
# add Site.AllGroupHeader page
$GroupHeaderFmt =
  '(:include $SiteGroup.AllGroupHeader:)(:nl:)'
  .'(:include $Group.GroupHeader:)(:nl:)';

In config.php the page will be included in all pages in all groups.
That is the whole point.
If you want to include something only for pages of certain groups,
put the (:include... into each of the GroupHeader pages of those
groups.

We also have  a (:nogroupheader:) directive, and if you have
a sitewide AllGroupHeader page defined with $GroupHeaderFmt, then
(:nogroupheader:) will suppress inclusion of it as well as a
GroupHeader page, because the markup sets GroupHeaderFmt='';

Hans