[pmwiki-users] W3C validator & PmWiki

Donald Z. Osborn dzosborn at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 16:15:14 CST 2006

I thought that was what I saw on a couple of skins (BNG and I think Gemini -
one instance on the latter).

If you want to see a lot, look at
http://www.panafril10n.org/wikidoc/pmwiki.php/PanAfrLoc/HomePage (this issue
is browser-independent of course). I went over the view sources in both FF
and IE, (for good meaure). There are different kinds of errors, but among
them what struck me was the indication there was a missing > or < when in
ffact the view sources showed them there.

Then in a quick check I thought I found the same thing in a couple of other
skins, which made me wonder (not that that puts the problem in my
implementation in any company, but that it raised doubts about something in
the way the validator was looking at things)'

Don