[pmwiki-users] jumpbox error

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Thu Dec 14 17:27:13 CST 2006

Thursday, December 14, 2006, 11:24:15 PM, Patrick wrote:

> Even better is

>     (:input jumpbox "{Cookbook.Input$PageUrl}" Input:)

> because it will then use the correct url for the page
> regardless of the ?n=Cookbook.Input or /Cookbook/Input form.

I thought ?n=Group.Name will always work.

{Cookbook.Input$PageUrl} looks spooky to me at first glance, since
PageUrl is at the end. Could you please explain this construct?

I found another error in the same jumpbox:
Using the Jump to page button does not work.
The markup needs this:

<form action='{$ScriptUrl}' method='post'>

$ScriptUrl instead of $PageUrl

And just to ease my mind:
In pmwiki php {$ScriptUrl} is equivalent to $ScriptUrl, none is
preferable above the other?

Hans