[pmwiki-users] new zap release...

The Editor editor at fast.st
Fri Dec 22 09:10:06 CST 2006

On 12/22/06, DaveG <pmwiki at solidgone.com> wrote:
> A few comments below.
>
> The Editor wrote:
> > On 12/21/06, DaveG <pmwiki at solidgone.com> wrote:
> >> Some problems on the site:
> >>  - Some areas of the site still require login. Snipets in particular,
> >> also Documentation.
> >
> > I don't think this is correct.  I've checked and doublechecked.  Can't
> > find anything still requiring logins...  Did you perhaps double click
> > on a link?  If so--that calls up the edit window.  Maybe I should
> > change that.  It's just very convenient....
> Document editing from double-click is what requires the login. ref
> http://www.fast.st/zap/pmwiki.php?n=Docs.FieldReplacement

Ok, that's a feature then, not a bug!  :)

> >>  - I actually can't login with Guest/test, nor can I register.
> >
> > My mistake.  I upgraded the Register Snippet, but not the live
> > Register form.  It should be working now.  Also, somehow the password
> > was somehow delete on the Guest account.  It should be working again,
> > with that account a bit better locked down.
> Still not working with Guest/test.

This was a bug!  I changed how the hide command work in ZAP 2007 and
forgot to update the zapform here.  I *think* it is working there now.
 I should have looked more carefully as I thought the password was set
so it couldn't be changed in the Guest account.

> >> I'm trying to get some basics working with Zap:
> >>  - Getting a bunch of "Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
> >> in C:\temp\pmwiki-2.2.0-beta17\cookbook\zap.php on line 103" errors on a
> >> basic PmWiki install, only cookbook is Zap. Looks like this may be a
> >> known issue.
> >
> > No this is a new error--had to do with the part of the code that
> > checks for other enabled modules. Only occurs when no other modules
> > are installed.  Is now fixed and the updated download is up.
> Fix works.

Good. Thanks again for pointing out the bugs. I'm making good progress
on a demo version of GTD. Could have it done within a few hours, if
all goes well... :)

Cheers,
Dan