[pmwiki-users] Minor issue on beta 22: Extra <DT> tag

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Feb 2 17:05:11 CST 2006

On Thu, Feb 02, 2006 at 03:12:04PM -0700, H. Fox wrote:
> Two questions:
>
> 1) What is the flptemplate class used for?

It's just a hook to give skin designers and site admins a convenient
place to put custom CSS styles for pagelist output.

> 2) How does one control indenting of a list using CSS?
>
> What I have so far seems to almost work, other than everything being
> 30px or 40px shifted to the right (which isn't terrible, just
> different).
>
>    div.fpltemplate ul { margin:0px; list-style:none; }
>    div.fpltemplate ul li { }
>    div.fpltemplate ul ul { }
>    div.fpltemplate a { }

Perhaps something like:

    div.fpltemplate ul { margin-left:0px; padding-left:0px; list-style:none; }
    div.fpltemplate ul ul { margin-left:40px; }

Note that for whatever default we create, I'd prefer it
if the absence of an 'fpltemplate' class definition still
causes it to look reasonable.  In other words, I don't want to
force every skin to define a div.fpltemplate class just in order
to have (:pagelist:) display correctly.