[pmwiki-users] Precreating/Generating PMWiki pages

Marian Aldenhövel marian.aldenhoevel at gmx.net
Fri Feb 3 01:17:04 CST 2006

Hi,

I am building a website to help training for the written exam for
a private pilot licence in germany. There is a large set of
predefined multiple-choice questions. Theses questions are
organized by subject in a hierarchical structure of contents.

I have all of that, questions and the structure, held in a
database.

Now I want to add a link to the questions that takes users to
a place where they can find materials to actually learn about the
subject tested.

I have thought of using PMWiki for that to enroll user help in
locating these materials, and maybe discuss questions, problems
with it etc..

To allow navigation in the structure of content I would like to
precreate tables of content for the main subjects and the relevant
subchapters, the leaf-pages themselves I can leave uncreated until
content is actually added. The contents-pages would consist of
a bulleted list mainly of course.

Is it possible at all to create pages in a PMWiki by not using
PMWiki itself? If so, is there documentation of the format? Which
headers are required, which can I ignore?

If the idea is a dumb one alltogether, what other options do I
have?

Ciao, MM